Date: 14 April 2014
Time: 15:30 – 18:30
Venue: Gonville & Caius College
Absent: Yaohua Guo
Matters for ALL committee members
|Garden Party||Come up with a theme for Garden Party||Everyone|
Beer, etc.*Last chance to get CCS married*
|Weicong Chen in charge of food preparation and scene set up|
18 Jun > 19 Jun > 15 Jun
2pm – 6 pm
|Kejing Wang start advertising once venue and dates are settled|
|Possible Start Dates:
2 Sept or 3 Sept
|Weicong Chen confirm and book venue|
4 days 3 nights
All activities paid in advance
No compulsory KTV at the first night
Possibly add activities after the formal
Reduce the talks to 1 hour each day, NOT piling up within one day
committee T-shirt for O’camp
exclusive O’camp T-shirt for participants
|O’camp for Publicity
Start Advertising after A-level results day
–> Wechat, Renren, FB, QQ, College emails, etc
Manage QQ groups
|O’camp for Sponsor
Possibly find new sponsors to give talk during O’camp
|Photograph Competition||Theme to be confirmed ASAP||Xueying Fang|
Matters for Individual committee members
|Interactive Calendar for taxi sharing||Collect flight details and enable members to share taxis to airport||Ximing Wang|
|CCS Website updates||Ensure photos and events are updated intime||Ximing Wang|
|Establish BBS||Create BBS on CCS Website||Ximing Wang|
|CCS membership card discount||Seven Days, HK fusion, etc||Yilun Wu|
|Get more members involved||Come up with new events to approach members who are less social.
Eg. Cosplay, etc.
|Inform committee meeting||Remind meeting time and venue by Wechat||Xuanpu Chen|
|Members Hoodie|| 1. In addition to committee hoodie, this year we will firstly have members T-shirt for O’camp.
2. In fresher’s squash, members could sign up for members hoodie
|Make committee meeting minutes more public||Attach meeting minutes in CCS newsletter||Kejing Wang|
|Newsletter template||Use more attractive and professional template for CCS newsletter||Kejing Wang|
|Link CCS with other society||Be prepared to catch up with other society. Make CCS more interactive||Kejing Wang|
|Photo updates||Update event photos on social media in time
eg. FB, Renren
|Fresher’s Guide||1. Update college description
2. Update restaurants
3. Add timeline for CCS events
4. Possibly add formal timetable designed by Ruby Zhao
5. Introduce CCS family system
|Magazine — Yan Wu Yan||1. Possibly add graduation reflection session
2. Possibly new sessions on food, music, travel, formals, etc.
3. Hire sub-committee
4. *Publish electronic magazine first. If required, provide hard copy, but NOT free anymore
5. Publish electronic magazine more frequently
6. * Popularize and advertise the magazine more
7. Possibly add advertisement for our sponsors in the magazine
|Video — Wen Wu Yan||1. Make it more Wechat friendly. eg. Create Douban FM
2. Make it open and encourage members to get involved.
|Play Producer||1. Sub-committee hired.
2. To be more professional: document, timeline, etc.
3. Present cosmic dialogue from CCS to Gala, CNY every year.
4. Go into ADC
|Scintillate||1. Venue: Robinson College
2. Improve competition system
one song only for each candidate
be more active and diverse when performing. eg. band, piano etc.
|CCS Family||Organize family trip during Michealmas term||Yibo Jin|
|Advertise CCS family system before O’camp||Kejing Wang|
|Describe CCS family system in Fresher’s Guide||Xueyinig Fang|
|Limited the number of children per CCS family.||Yibo Jin|
|CCS Marriage||Create a Google Doc to record CCS marriage||Yibo Jin|
|Treasure||Create a standardized process for fund application||Haitong Wang|
|Changes in Constitution for Resignation||1. Before the AGM results coming out, candidates may withdrawal their application
2. Within one week after AGM, a written resignation letter is required if a candidate decides to resign. Committees have to hold committee meeting and discuss the issues. The candidate for that role with the second highest votes would win the election.
3. For all other conditions, decision-making power is left to committee members.